“As a coach Valli helped take me go though the coaching process which challenged me to explore different approaches and helped me gain clarity on elements that made me grow both as an executive/manager overseeing a team as well as my role within a larger organization”
S.R., VP, Commercial Real Estate, Fortune 500 company
What are some of the benefits of Executive Coaching?
Why have an executive coach?
Leadership in the top management ranks is often a lonely business. It can be difficult to get accurate feedback, and it is often difficult to find confidential, unbiased sounding boards. Because it is challenging to improve leadership skills and job performance without input from others about strengths, development areas, opportunities, and workplace realities, many leaders choose to work with a coach on a development plan to achieve specific goals or a desired business result.
What are the benefits of executive coaching for employees?
- High potential employees evolve into functioning managers or leaders
- Executives change the way they are perceived within an organization to enhance their promotability
- Executives create a high performing team
- Executives discover and leverage their strengths as they improve on their development areas
- Executives are more successful and satisfied with their professional role and career
What are the benefits of executive coaching for companies and organizations?
- Increased quality
- Improved leadership
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved employee retention
- A work environment where employees are productive, feel valued, and WANT to show up to work each day!
A case study performed by a Fortune 500 company concluded coaching produced “an ROI (return on investment) of 529%…”
Executive Leadership Services
Ongoing monthly coaching sessions are available in-person in the Greater DC area or nationwide by phone or SKYPE. Packages are customized to fit individuals needs, usually 1 hour meetings two to three times a month.
All Monthly Coaching Packages include unlimited 5 to 10 minute phone calls and e-mails in between sessions, which are encouraged to report a success, when you feel stuck, need a further explanation or clarification.
Career development workshops, speaking engagements, and individual and group assessments are available.
360 Reach FAQ
Where do I get 360 Reach?
Call Valli Swerdlow or CONTACT VALLI. The 360 Reach assessment comes with a 20 page report and an individual 1 1/2 hour interpretation, by phone, Skype or in person by Valli to show you what the results mean to you. See below for a more detailed description.
What is 360°Reach ?
360°Reach is a personal brand assessment that provides you with the external insights that are essential to success. Developed by behavioral psychologists and branding experts, it gives you a focused portrait of your professional reputation – one that is invaluable for ongoing professional and personal development.
Who is 360°Reach for?
If you fall into any of the categories below, you can benefit tremendously from a 360°Reach Assessment:
- career-minded professionals who want to develop themselves professionally
- people who are looking to change jobs
- people who are currently in job search mode
- executives who need to understand how they are really perceived externally
- independent consultants, entrepreneurs and small business owners who need external feedback to help guide their businesses
- sales people and consultants who want to increase their visibility, presence and effectiveness
- people who want to develop themselves personally and professionally
- teams of people working inside companies
How does it work?
Registered users (Requestors) are provided login details. Using any standard web browser, they log into the system and enter the email addresses of all of those from whom they would like input. By clicking ‘send’ they notify all of these respondents that they would like some feedback. Respondents enter the system using uniquely assigned passwords and provide their input. When they hit ‘send,’ the data is sent to the Requestor, without the email address or name of the Respondent. This ensures that Respondents provide candid responses. Requestors receive an email every time someone has completed the assessment, but they do not know from whom the feedback was sent.
Requestors have a link on the main menu of the system that enables them to send the summary data to their coach for analysis. Requestors can continue to send requests to an unlimited number of respondents for until their account expires.
What kind of feedback does it provide?
360°Reach enables those people you select (Respondents) to provide input about your rational and emotional attributes, your greatest strength and greatest weakness, the team role that most suits you, etc. It also provides your Respondents with the opportunity to provide any additional comments they want to share. It includes two projective exercises to validate data and enable you to gain richer insights into what those around you think about you. The Premium and Enterprise versions of 360°Reach provide data consolidation which reveals Brand Personas and Leadership Competencies.
How is 360°Reach different from other 360-degree assessments?
360-degree assessments done inside the corporation are often focused on specific goals and objectives and do not provide bigger picture data about the participant’s strengths, weakness, rational and emotional attributes, etc. They usually include people from only inside the company and ignore critical feedback from external constituencies (like customers, business partners, etc.).
The feedback from 360-degree assessments conducted internally is often hard to rely on because respondents are not always 100% honest in their responses. According to a study published in the Harvard Management Review, “The majority of managers filling out 360-degree feedback reports hesitate to criticize any aspect of their peer’s performance, particularly when raises and promotions may be on the line. Some also worry that negative feedback would strain their relationship with colleagues if it ever came out who had provided which ratings.”
Here’s what makes 360°Reach more effective and more valuable, It:
- enables you to obtain feedback from anyone with an email address. That means people from both inside the company and externally can participate.
- is administered by a third party. The data is not held inside the company, so respondents can be assured that they remain anonymous. No one other than you and your coach (if you want) see the feedback.
- allows for an unlimited number of respondents, providing a larger sample of data.
- takes just a few minutes for respondents to complete, making it more likely that they will respond.
- can be used by individual consultants, solo-preneurs and small business owners who otherwise don’t have access to 360-degree assessments.
- is high value for money. There are free and fee versions.
What is a 360°Reach Premium?
360°Reach Premium provides complete access to 360°Reach for 45-days and includes data analysis and a comprehensive 20-page report at the end of the subscription period.